Friday, January 13, 2012

One Life to Live Officially Ended Today!


I thought the ending was good if it was a Friday episode. I would have rather seen everyone at Vikki’s house with the OLTL music playing like yesterday’s episode. If Trevor St. John and Tomas/Tea move to General Hospital it would be good, but if they don’t the ending was a waste. I thought this week’s episodes were good, but I thought All My Children did it better and the View tribute for them was better too.
I would have liked the whole cast to come out and take a bow the last five minutes. Like have Agnes Nixon and maybe even show them all setting up for the last cast picture above.
I will miss One Life to Live so much and I almost cried when it was over. I still can’t believe it, but hopefully more characters will move on to General Hospital!

No comments: